COGNITIVE STYLE AND ATTITUDINAL CORRELATES OF THE PERCEIVED CAUSES OF RAPE SCALE
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 227–245, June 1997
How to Cite
Cowan, G. and Quinton, W. J. (1997), COGNITIVE STYLE AND ATTITUDINAL CORRELATES OF THE PERCEIVED CAUSES OF RAPE SCALE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 21: 227–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1997.tb00110.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: March 19, 1996 Initial acceptance; June 5, 1996 Final acceptance: October 15, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!