AN EXPERIMENTAL REPLICATION OF THE DEPRESSED-ENTITLEMENT EFFECT AMONG WOMEN
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 387–393, September 1997
How to Cite
Jost, J. T. (1997), AN EXPERIMENTAL REPLICATION OF THE DEPRESSED-ENTITLEMENT EFFECT AMONG WOMEN. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 21: 387–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1997.tb00120.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial Submission: September 26, 1996 Initial Acceptance: November 25, 1996 Final Acceptance: March 26, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!