An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual conference of the National Council for International Health, June 1995. Partial funding for the research described in this article was provided by the Agency for Health Care Policy and Research (Dissertation Grant Award) and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
BEYOND THE MEASUREMENT TRAP
A Reconstructed Conceptualization and Measurement of Woman Battering
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 177–193, March 1999
How to Cite
Smith, P. H., Smith, J. B. and Earp, J. A. L. (1999), BEYOND THE MEASUREMENT TRAP. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 23: 177–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1999.tb00350.x
We would like to thank Robert DeVellis and Irene Tessaro for their contributions to this work and Ann Menkens for her editorial assistance.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: December 19, 1996; Initial acceptance: March 4, 1997; Final acceptance: July 7, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!