I would like to thank Abigail J. Stewart and Janet T. Spence for their helpful feedback on the manuscript. I would also like to thank Laura Klem for statistical consulting, Brian Sklar for help with videotaping and coding, and Edward Shin for coding. During the completion of this research, the author was partially supported by a National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship.
The Multifactorial Approach and the Organization of Gender-Related Attributes
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 485–502, September 1999
How to Cite
Twenge, J. M. (1999), MAPPING GENDER. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 23: 485–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1999.tb00377.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: October 25, 1996; Initial acceptance: May 5, 1997; Final acceptance: August 1, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!