We thank Christine McGroarty for her help in refining the AMI and running some of the studies
THE AMBIVALENCE TOWARD MEN INVENTORY
Differentiating Hostile and Benevolent Beliefs About Men
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 519–536, September 1999
How to Cite
Glick, P. and Fiske, S. T. (1999), THE AMBIVALENCE TOWARD MEN INVENTORY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 23: 519–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1999.tb00379.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: October 21, 1997; Initial acceptance: December 15, 1998; Final acceptance: March 1, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!