This research was supported by a grant from the American Cancer Society, Massachusetts Chapter. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Thanh Van Tran in data analysis and Adrienne Roberts and Mary Lou Hackett in data collection.
WOMEN COPING WITH CANCER
The Influence of Relationship Factors on Psychosocial Adjustment
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 725–739, December 1999
How to Cite
Kayser, K., Sormanti, M. and Strainchamps, E. (1999), WOMEN COPING WITH CANCER. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 23: 725–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.1999.tb00394.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: December 7, 1997; Initial acceptance: April 2, 1998; Final acceptance: April 2, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!