CONTRIBUTORS TO STRESS RESISTANCE
Testing a Model of Women's Work-Family Conflict
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 170–178, June 2000
How to Cite
Bernas, K. H. and Major, D. A. (2000), CONTRIBUTORS TO STRESS RESISTANCE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb00198.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: June 25, 1999 Initial acceptance: August 24, 1999 Final acceptance: December 15, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!