This work was conducted at California State University, Los Angeles.
DISORDERED EATING, ACCULTURATION, AND TREATMENT-SEEKING IN A COMMUNITY SAMPLE OF HISPANIC, ASIAN, BLACK, AND WHITE WOMEN
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 244–253, September 2000
How to Cite
Cachelin, F. M., Veisel, C., Barzegarnazari, E. and Striegel-Moore, R. H. (2000), DISORDERED EATING, ACCULTURATION, AND TREATMENT-SEEKING IN A COMMUNITY SAMPLE OF HISPANIC, ASIAN, BLACK, AND WHITE WOMEN. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 244–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb00206.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: June 4, 1999 Initial acceptance: September 13, 1999 Final acceptance: January 6, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!