This research was supported in part by grants to the first author from the Committee on Research of the UCLA Academic Senate. It has been presented in part at the American Psychological Society meeting, 1997. An expanded version of this article may be obtained from the first author. Thanks to Irania Alarcon, Linda Bayley, Diana Brief, Helen Cheng, Stephen Charfouros, Christie Giusti, Michelle Rittel, and Melissa Wu for their assistance in data collection, entry, and analysis.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE SHORT FORM OF THE FEMINIST PERSPECTIVES SCALE
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 254–256, September 2000
How to Cite
Henley, N. M., Spalding, L. R. and Kosta, A. (2000), DEVELOPMENT OF THE SHORT FORM OF THE FEMINIST PERSPECTIVES SCALE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 254–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb00207.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: April 26, 1999 Initial acceptance: July 9, 1999 Final acceptance: February 9, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!