The first two authors contributed equally to this project. We would like to thank Carol Corcoran, Toti Perez, Julia Phillips, Rosemary Simmons, David Tokar, Stacey Moore-Tytler, Nahla Harik-Williams, and Susan B. Young for their assistance with this project.
DOES “FEMINIST” PLUS “THERAPIST” EQUAL “FEMINIST THERAPIST”?
An Empirical Investigation of the Link Between Self-Labeling and Behaviors
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 285–296, December 2000
How to Cite
Moradi, B., Fischer, A. R., Hill, M. S., Jome, L. M. and Blum, S. A. (2000), DOES “FEMINIST” PLUS “THERAPIST” EQUAL “FEMINIST THERAPIST”?. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 285–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb00211.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: February 23, 2000 Initial acceptance: May 5, 2000 Final acceptance: July 3, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!