We wish to thank Roberta Golliher for helpful comments and support.
GENDER-ROLE PERSONALITY TRAITS IN JAPANESE CULTURE
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 309–318, December 2000
How to Cite
Sugihara, Y. and Katsurada, E. (2000), GENDER-ROLE PERSONALITY TRAITS IN JAPANESE CULTURE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 309–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb00213.x
Dr. Katsurada is now at Akita University, Japan.
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: February 2, 2000 Initial acceptance: May 24, 2000 Final acceptance: June 8, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!