This research was supported in part by grants from the University of Missouri Research Board and Small Grants Fund. Our appreciation goes to the women's studies directors, teachers, and students who participated in this research and to Karen Sieve and Kelly Schaeffer for their assistance in data collection.
PUTTING FEMINIST PEDAGOGY TO THE TEST
The Experience of Women's Studies from Student and Teacher Perspectives
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 30–38, March 2000
How to Cite
Stake, J. E. and Hoffmann, F. L. (2000), PUTTING FEMINIST PEDAGOGY TO THE TEST. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 30–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb01019.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: June 30, 1998 Initial acceptance: September 30, 1998 Final acceptance: December 20, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!