An earlier version of this article was presented as part of a Symposium on Perceptions of Femininity, Masculinity, and Power (H. Lips, Chair) at the Annual Conference of the Southern Regional Chapter of the Association for Women in Psychology, Hilton Head, SC, October 1996.
COLLEGE STUDENTS’VISIONS OF POWER AND POSSIBILITY AS MODERATED BY GENDER
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 39–43, March 2000
How to Cite
Lips, H. M. (2000), COLLEGE STUDENTS’VISIONS OF POWER AND POSSIBILITY AS MODERATED BY GENDER. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 39–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb01020.x
I wish to express my sincere appreciation to Wayne Andrew for his help with data analysis. I also acknowledge, with thanks, the collaboration of Mirta Gonzalez Suarez, Renata Frank de Verthelyi, Sudie Back, Claudia Díaz Zuñiga, Lori Wilson, Vonita Brim, and Leigh Shannon in the development and testing of various aspects of this research project.
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: September 18, 1998 Initial acceptance: November 11, 1998 Final acceptance: December 1, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!