We would like to thank Kelly Howard, Alison Popper, Dava Schub, and Marla Verson for their help conducting these studies. We thank David H. Ebenbach, Kathryn S. Lemery, and Randall C. Young for posing for the photographs and Pam Schmutte-Alberts and Andrew Schmutte-Alberts for creating and performing in the videotape.
THE GENDER STEREOTYPING OF EMOTIONS
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 81–92, March 2000
How to Cite
Plant, E. A., Hyde, J. S., Keltner, D. and Devine, P. G. (2000), THE GENDER STEREOTYPING OF EMOTIONS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 81–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb01024.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: July 23, 1997 Initial acceptance: February 9, 1999 Final acceptance: March 10, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!