The research reported here was supported by the Mexican Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) Project Grant H9107–0224 awarded to the first author. International collaboration was possible through a Fogarty International Research Training Program Grant (UCLA-IMP).
UNDERSTANDING THE SEXUALITY OF MEXICAN-BORN WOMEN AND THEIR RISK FOR HIV/AIDS
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 100–109, March 2000
How to Cite
de Snyder, V. N. S., Acevedo, A., Díaz-Pérez, M. d. J. and Saldívar-Garduño, A. (2000), UNDERSTANDING THE SEXUALITY OF MEXICAN-BORN WOMEN AND THEIR RISK FOR HIV/AIDS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 100–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb01026.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!