ANGER AND DEPRESSION IN GIRLS AND BOYS A Study of Gender Differences
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 110–112, March 2000
How to Cite
Cox, D. L., Stabb, S. D. and Hulgus, J. F. (2000), ANGER AND DEPRESSION IN GIRLS AND BOYS A Study of Gender Differences. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 24: 110–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2000.tb01027.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2006
- Initial submission: May 8, 1998 Initial acceptance: July 12, 1998 Final acceptance: October 13, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!