Helen A. Neville, Department of Educational Psychology and Afro-American Studies and Research Program, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Mary J. Heppner, Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology, University of Missouri-Columbia; Euna Oh and Lisa B. Spanierman, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Mary Clark, Galveston College.
General And Culturally Specific Factors Influencing Black And White Rape Survivors' Self-Esteem
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 83–94, March 2004
How to Cite
Neville, H. A., Heppner, M. J., Oh, E., Spanierman, L. B. and Clark, M. (2004), General And Culturally Specific Factors Influencing Black And White Rape Survivors' Self-Esteem. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 83–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00125.x
We wish to thank Mia Hollins, Aalece Pugh-Lilly, Nancy Sherrod, and Yvette Hampton for assistance with data collection and Lydia Buki and Adriana Umaña-Taylor for helpful comments on earlier drafts. These data were supported through an internal research grant awarded to the first author by the University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2004
- Initial submission: September 18, 2002 Initial acceptance: January 21, 2003 Final acceptance: July 29, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!