Cheryl R. Kaiser, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University; Carol T. Miller, Department of Psychology, University of Vermont.
A Stress and Coping Perspective on Confronting Sexism
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 168–178, June 2004
How to Cite
Kaiser, C. R. and Miller, C. T. (2004), A Stress and Coping Perspective on Confronting Sexism. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 168–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00133.x
Portions of these data were presented at the Third Annual Meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology in Savannah, Georgia, 2002. We are grateful to Bella DePaulo, Collette Eccleston, and Brenda Major for their helpful comments on a previous draft of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2004
- Initial submission: July 10, 2003 Initial acceptance: October 3, 2003 Final acceptance: November 6, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!