Cheryl R. Kaiser, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University; Carol T. Miller, Department of Psychology, University of Vermont.
A Stress and Coping Perspective on Confronting Sexism
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 168–178, June 2004
How to Cite
Kaiser, C. R. and Miller, C. T. (2004), A Stress and Coping Perspective on Confronting Sexism. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 168–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00133.x
Portions of these data were presented at the Third Annual Meeting of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology in Savannah, Georgia, 2002. We are grateful to Bella DePaulo, Collette Eccleston, and Brenda Major for their helpful comments on a previous draft of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2004
- Initial submission: July 10, 2003 Initial acceptance: October 3, 2003 Final acceptance: November 6, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!