Barbara A. Ritter and Janice D. Yoder, Department of Psychology, University of Akron.
GENDER DIFFERENCES IN LEADER EMERGENCE PERSIST EVEN FOR DOMINANT WOMEN: AN UPDATED CONFIRMATION OF ROLE CONGRUITY THEORY
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 187–193, September 2004
How to Cite
Ritter, B. A. and Yoder, J. D. (2004), GENDER DIFFERENCES IN LEADER EMERGENCE PERSIST EVEN FOR DOMINANT WOMEN: AN UPDATED CONFIRMATION OF ROLE CONGRUITY THEORY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 187–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00135.x
We thank Danielle Buie for her invaluable assistance with data collection, entry, and coding, and John Zipp and Alice Eagly for their statistical advice.
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2004
- Initial submission: September 20, 2002 Initial acceptance: January 13, 2003 Final acceptance: January 12, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!