J. Nicole Shelton and Rebecca E. Stewart, Department of Psychology, Princeton University.
CONFRONTING PERPETRATORS OF PREJUDICE: THE INHIBITORY EFFECTS OF SOCIAL COSTS
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 215–223, September 2004
How to Cite
Shelton, J. N. and Stewart, R. E. (2004), CONFRONTING PERPETRATORS OF PREJUDICE: THE INHIBITORY EFFECTS OF SOCIAL COSTS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 215–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00138.x
Support for this study came from an internal grant from Princeton University awarded to Rebecca Stewart. We are grateful to Dale Miller, Deborah Prentice, Jennifer Richeson, and Stephanie Rowley for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2004
- Initial submission: July 5, 2003 Initial acceptance: October 3, 2003 Final acceptance: December 22, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!