Jennifer A. Livingston, Research Institute on Addictions, University of Buffalo; Amy Buddie, Department of Psychology, Kennesaw State University; Maria Testa and Carol VanZile-Tamsen, Research Institute on Addictions, University of Buffalo.
THE ROLE OF SEXUAL PRECEDENCE IN VERBAL SEXUAL COERCION
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 287–297, December 2004
How to Cite
Livingston, J. A., Buddie, A. M., Testa, M. and VanZile-Tamsen, C. (2004), THE ROLE OF SEXUAL PRECEDENCE IN VERBAL SEXUAL COERCION. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 287–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00146.x
This research was supported by Grant R01 AA12013 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism and NIH Director's Office of Research on Women's Health to Maria Testa. We thank Kimberly Bauerlein, Judi Callahan-Jones, Kathleen Callanan, Stacy Croff, Cassandra Hoebbel, Tiffany Holmes, Heather Neubeck, Matthew Testa, Cynthia Warthling, and Elizabeth Young for their assistance in recruiting, interviewing, and transcribing.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Initial submission: February 19, 2003 Initial acceptance: June 16, 2003 Final acceptance: April 30, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!