Rosario Ceballo and Cynthia Ramirez, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan; Marcela Castillo and Gabriela Alejandra Caballero, Instituto de Nutricion y Tecnologia de los Alimentos, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile; Betsy Lozoff, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH IN CHILE
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 298–308, December 2004
How to Cite
Ceballo, R., Ramirez, C., Castillo, M., Caballero, G. A. and Lozoff, B. (2004), DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND WOMEN'S MENTAL HEALTH IN CHILE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 298–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00147.x
This work was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health, including grant #HD33487 to Betsy Lozoff, Principal Investigator, and a Minority Supplement grant awarded to the first author. We are thankful for the cooperation of all the families in Santiago, Chile and wish to acknowledge the dedicated and skillful assistance of the psychological research team in Chile. Additionally, we are especially appreciative of the skillful statistical assistance provided by Niko Kaciroti.
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
- Initial submission: June 9, 2003 Initial acceptance: September 15, 2003 Final acceptance: April 22, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!