Lynda M. Sagrestano, Department of Psychology, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale; Doris Carroll, Angela C. Rodriguez, and Bahij Nuwayhid, Department of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Illinois at Chicago.
DEMOGRAPHIC, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND RELATIONSHIP FACTORS IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE DURING PREGNANCY IN A SAMPLE OF LOW-INCOME WOMEN OF COLOR
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 309–322, December 2004
How to Cite
Sagrestano, L. M., Carroll, D., Rodriguez, A. C. and Nuwayhid, B. (2004), DEMOGRAPHIC, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND RELATIONSHIP FACTORS IN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE DURING PREGNANCY IN A SAMPLE OF LOW-INCOME WOMEN OF COLOR. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 309–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00148.x
The research reported in this article was conducted through the generous support of the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues Grant-in-Aid program and the University of Illinois Women's Care Clinic. Lynda M. Sagrestano was supported, in part, by the NIMH Prevention Research Training Program at the University of Illinois at Chicago (MH19933), and the Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Office for Research and Development Administration Summer Research Fellowship Program. The authors would like to thank Alan Vaux, Amy Rogers, and the reviewers for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Initial submission: November 10, 2003 Initial acceptance: February 10, 2004 Final acceptance: April 13, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!