Antonia Abbey and Renee BeShears, Department of Community Medicine and Psychology, Wayne State University; A. Monique Clinton-Sherrod, Research Triangle Institute, Raleigh, North Carolina; Pam McAuslan, Department of Psychology, University of Michigan-Dearborn.
SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN WOMEN'S SEXUAL ASSAULT EXPERIENCES BASED ON TACTICS USED BY THE PERPETRATOR
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 323–332, December 2004
How to Cite
Abbey, A., BeShears, R., Clinton-Sherrod, A. M. and McAuslan, P. (2004), SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN WOMEN'S SEXUAL ASSAULT EXPERIENCES BASED ON TACTICS USED BY THE PERPETRATOR. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 323–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00149.x
This research was supported by a grant to the first author from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (AA11346). Thanks to Michele Parkhill for assistance with some of the data analyses.
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2004
- Initial submission: September 22, 2003 Initial acceptance: December 4, 2003 Final acceptance: February 4, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!