Marie Helweg-Larsen, Department of Psychology, Dickinson College; Stephanie J. Cunningham, Amanda Carrico, and Alison M. Pergram, Department of Psychology, Transylvania University.
TO NOD OR NOT TO NOD: AN OBSERVATIONAL STUDY OF NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION AND STATUS IN FEMALE AND MALE COLLEGE STUDENTS
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 358–361, December 2004
How to Cite
Helweg-Larsen, M., Cunningham, S. J., Carrico, A. and Pergram, A. M. (2004), TO NOD OR NOT TO NOD: AN OBSERVATIONAL STUDY OF NONVERBAL COMMUNICATION AND STATUS IN FEMALE AND MALE COLLEGE STUDENTS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 28: 358–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2004.00152.x
We would like to thank Andrew Bettencourt and Juli Ann Velluto for help in collecting data.
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2004
- Initial submission: October 3, 2003 Initial acceptance: February 2, 2004 Final acceptance: February 25, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!