THE SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SECONDARY VICTIMIZATION OF FEMALE VETERANS: HELP-SEEKING EXPERIENCES WITH MILITARY AND CIVILIAN SOCIAL SYSTEMS
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 97–106, March 2005
How to Cite
Campbell, R. and Raja, S. (2005), THE SEXUAL ASSAULT AND SECONDARY VICTIMIZATION OF FEMALE VETERANS: HELP-SEEKING EXPERIENCES WITH MILITARY AND CIVILIAN SOCIAL SYSTEMS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 97–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00171.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
- Initial submission: January 7, 2003 Initial acceptance: September 20, 2004 Final acceptance: October 13, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!