Lisa Diamond, Department of Psychology, University of Utah.
A NEW VIEW OF LESBIAN SUBTYPES: STABLE VERSUS FLUID IDENTITY TRAJECTORIES OVER AN 8-YEAR PERIOD
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 119–128, June 2005
How to Cite
Diamond, L. M. (2005), A NEW VIEW OF LESBIAN SUBTYPES: STABLE VERSUS FLUID IDENTITY TRAJECTORIES OVER AN 8-YEAR PERIOD. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 119–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00174.x
The author acknowledges the participation and assistance of the recruitment sites.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Initial submission: January 15, 2004 Initial acceptance: September 20, 2004 Final acceptance: December 8, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!