Adam W. Fingerhut, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles; Letitia Anne Peplau, Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles; Negin Ghavami Department of Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles.
A DUAL-IDENTITY FRAMEWORK FOR UNDERSTANDING LESBIAN EXPERIENCE
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 129–139, June 2005
How to Cite
Fingerhut, A. W., Peplau, L. A. and Ghavami, N. (2005), A DUAL-IDENTITY FRAMEWORK FOR UNDERSTANDING LESBIAN EXPERIENCE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00175.x
We would like to thank Emily A. Impett and Kristin P. Beals for their helpful comments on a draft of this paper and Cristina Nguyen for library assistance.
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
- Initial submission: February 1, 2004 Initial acceptance: November 23, 2004 Final acceptance: January 5, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!