Lynne E. Harkless, independent practice, Miami, Florida; Blaine J. Fowers, Department of Educational and Psychological Studies, University of Miami.
SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN RELATIONAL BOUNDARIES AMONG HETEROSEXUALS, GAY MEN, AND LESBIANS
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 167–176, June 2005
How to Cite
Harkless, L. E. and Fowers, B. J. (2005), SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN RELATIONAL BOUNDARIES AMONG HETEROSEXUALS, GAY MEN, AND LESBIANS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 167–176. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00179.x
This paper is based on a doctoral dissertation by Lynne Harkless. This research was funded in part by the Malyon-Smith Scholarship Award and in part by the Legacy Foundation Scholarship Award. We would like to acknowledge committee members Carolyn Garwood, Maria M. Llabre, and Margaret Crosbie-Burnett for their contributions. Thanks also to Ron Duran, Salome Perez, and Sheri Ashcraft, for their review, and special thanks to Sally Dodds for her review and assistance.
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
- Initial submission: February 20, 2004 Initial acceptance: December 28, 2004 Final acceptance: February 9, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!