Annett Wilde, Institute of Psychology, University of Koblenz-Landau; Amanda B. Diekman, Department of Psychology, Miami University.
CROSS-CULTURAL SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN DYNAMIC STEREOTYPES: A COMPARISON BETWEEN GERMANY AND THE UNITED STATES
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 188–196, June 2005
How to Cite
Wilde, A. and Diekman, A. B. (2005), CROSS-CULTURAL SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES IN DYNAMIC STEREOTYPES: A COMPARISON BETWEEN GERMANY AND THE UNITED STATES. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 188–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00181.x
We especially thank Alice Eagly for her helpful comments on this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2005
- Initial submission: March 17, 2004 Initial acceptance: November 10, 2004 Final acceptance: December 8, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!