Stephanie Milan, Jessica Lewis, Trace Kershaw, & Jeannette R. Ickovics, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health and Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS, Yale School of Medicine; Kathleen Ethier, Division of STD Prevention, Behavioral Interventions and Research Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
RELATIONSHIP VIOLENCE AMONG ADOLESCENT MOTHERS: FREQUENCY, DYADIC NATURE, AND IMPLICATIONS FOR RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION AND MENTAL HEALTH
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 302–312, September 2005
How to Cite
Milan, S., Lewis, J., Ethier, K., Kershaw, T. and Ickovics, J. R. (2005), RELATIONSHIP VIOLENCE AMONG ADOLESCENT MOTHERS: FREQUENCY, DYADIC NATURE, AND IMPLICATIONS FOR RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION AND MENTAL HEALTH. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 302–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00224.x
This research was funded by NIMH grant #P01 MH/DA 56826-01A1 and training grant 31T32 MH20031-02.
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Initial submission: January 7, 2004 Initial acceptance: July 22, 2004 Final acceptance: July 22, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!