Stephanie Milan, Jessica Lewis, Trace Kershaw, & Jeannette R. Ickovics, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health and Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS, Yale School of Medicine; Kathleen Ethier, Division of STD Prevention, Behavioral Interventions and Research Branch, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
RELATIONSHIP VIOLENCE AMONG ADOLESCENT MOTHERS: FREQUENCY, DYADIC NATURE, AND IMPLICATIONS FOR RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION AND MENTAL HEALTH
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 302–312, September 2005
How to Cite
Milan, S., Lewis, J., Ethier, K., Kershaw, T. and Ickovics, J. R. (2005), RELATIONSHIP VIOLENCE AMONG ADOLESCENT MOTHERS: FREQUENCY, DYADIC NATURE, AND IMPLICATIONS FOR RELATIONSHIP DISSOLUTION AND MENTAL HEALTH. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 302–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00224.x
This research was funded by NIMH grant #P01 MH/DA 56826-01A1 and training grant 31T32 MH20031-02.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Initial submission: January 7, 2004 Initial acceptance: July 22, 2004 Final acceptance: July 22, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!