Maureen C. McHugh, Nichole A. Livingston, and Amy Ford, Department of Psychology, Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
A POSTMODERN APPROACH TO WOMEN'S USE OF VIOLENCE: DEVELOPING MULTIPLE AND COMPLEX CONCEPTUALIZATIONS
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 323–336, September 2005
How to Cite
McHugh, M. C., Livingston, N. A. and Ford, A. (2005), A POSTMODERN APPROACH TO WOMEN'S USE OF VIOLENCE: DEVELOPING MULTIPLE AND COMPLEX CONCEPTUALIZATIONS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 323–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00226.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Initial submission: May 11, 2005 Initial acceptance: May 16, 2005 Final acceptance: May 19, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!