Victoria L. Brescoll and Eric Luis Uhlmann, Department of Psychology, Yale University.
ATTITUDES TOWARD TRADITIONAL AND NONTRADITIONAL PARENTS
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 436–445, December 2005
How to Cite
Brescoll, V. L. and Uhlmann, E. L. (2005), ATTITUDES TOWARD TRADITIONAL AND NONTRADITIONAL PARENTS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 436–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.00244.x
Both authors were supported by graduate research fellowships from the National Science Foundation while this research was conducted.
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2005
- Initial submission: December 30, 2003 Initial acceptance: December 14, 2004 Final acceptance: April 5, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!