DEFINING ABUSE CROSS-CULTURALLY: FROM FAILURE TO KEEP A CLEAN HOUSE TO PHYSICAL VIOLENCE
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 221–222, June 2005
How to Cite
(2005), DEFINING ABUSE CROSS-CULTURALLY: FROM FAILURE TO KEEP A CLEAN HOUSE TO PHYSICAL VIOLENCE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 29: 221–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2005.184_3.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!