Susan A. Basow, Julie E. Phelan, and Laura Capotosto, Department of Psychology, Lafayette College.
GENDER PATTERNS IN COLLEGE STUDENTS' CHOICES OF THEIR BEST AND WORST PROFESSORS
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 25–35, March 2006
How to Cite
Basow, S. A., Phelan, J. E. and Capotosto, L. (2006), GENDER PATTERNS IN COLLEGE STUDENTS' CHOICES OF THEIR BEST AND WORST PROFESSORS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 25–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00259.x
The research on which this article is based was conducted while the first author was on sabbatical leave at the University of California, Santa Cruz. Much appreciation goes to the faculty there, especially Faye Crosby, for their assistance with this project. We thank student experimenters Rachael Lando, Kiran Mehta, and Lisa Ravelli for their hard work collecting the data. Thanks also go to several Lafayette College students for their coding and statistical assistance, especially Courtney DeThomas and Karen Mandel. Melissa Scerbo also assisted in the coding.
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Initial submission: August 25, 2004 Initial acceptance: April 24, 2005 Final acceptance: August 12, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!