Darcy McMullin and Jacquelyn W. White, Department of Psychology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF LABELING A RAPE EXPERIENCE
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 96–105, March 2006
How to Cite
McMullin, D. and White, J. W. (2006), LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF LABELING A RAPE EXPERIENCE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 96–105. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00266.x
Funding for this study was provided by the National Institutes of Mental Health (R01MH45083) and the National Institutes for Justice (98WTVX0010).
The first author was awarded the American Psychological Association Division 35 graduate student research award for this article.
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
- Initial submission: September 22, 2004 Initial acceptance: April 20, 2005 Final acceptance: September 12, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!