Lucia F. O'Sullivan, Department of Family and Social Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Heino F. L. Meyer-Bahlburg, Department of Psychiatry, New York State Psychiatric Institute; Ian W. McKeague, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SEXUAL SELF-CONCEPT INVENTORY FOR EARLY ADOLESCENT GIRLS
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 139–149, June 2006
How to Cite
O'Sullivan, L. F., Meyer-Bahlburg, H. F. L. and McKeague, I. W. (2006), THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SEXUAL SELF-CONCEPT INVENTORY FOR EARLY ADOLESCENT GIRLS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 139–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00277.x
This research was supported by NIMH Grant K01-MH01689 (Principal Investigator: Lucia F. O'Sullivan) while the first author was a faculty member at Columbia University and NIMH P50-MH43520 (HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies; Center Principal Investigator: Anke A. Ehrhardt).
We thank the participants in the study and Giovanna Rodriguez, Cheryl Dudley, Kimberly Hearn, Yvonne Varela, Keisha Miller, Beth Farber, Jennifer Kornreich, Johanna Landinez, Leah D'Agostino, Megan McCrudden, and Anne Uba for their help with data collection. We also thank the members of the Interdisciplinary Research Methods Core at the HIV Center for their consultation on the development of the methods.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Initial submission: November 3, 2004 Initial acceptance: September 1, 2005 Final acceptance: November 16, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!