Holly B. Kozee and Tracy L. Tylka, Department of Psychology, The Ohio State University.
A TEST OF OBJECTIFICATION THEORY WITH LESBIAN WOMEN
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 348–357, December 2006
How to Cite
Kozee, H. B. and Tylka, T. L. (2006), A TEST OF OBJECTIFICATION THEORY WITH LESBIAN WOMEN. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 348–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00310.x
This study constituted Holly Kozee's master's thesis, completed under the direction of Tracy L. Tylka.
We would like to thank Nancy E. Betz and Nancy Rudd for their feedback on a previous version of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
- Initial submission: October 24, 2005Initial acceptance: June 1, 2006Final acceptance: July 31, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!