Amanda B. Diekman, Department of Psychology, Miami University; Wind Goodfriend, Department of Psychology, Boise State University.
ROLLING WITH THE CHANGES: A ROLE CONGRUITY PERSPECTIVE ON GENDER NORMS
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 369–383, December 2006
How to Cite
Diekman, A. B. and Goodfriend, W. (2006), ROLLING WITH THE CHANGES: A ROLE CONGRUITY PERSPECTIVE ON GENDER NORMS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 369–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00312.x
Wind Goodfriend is now at the Department of Psychology, Buena Vista University, Storm Lake, IA.
We thank Megan Bezy, Sara Dieterich, Amber Merlau, Annie Heiliger, Emily Kistler, Katie Lamere, Jacinda Moore, Jenny Schinke, Kari Terzino, Allison Truax, and Dawn Marie White for their help in conducting this research and Alice Eagly, Amber Garcia, Ann Hoover, Kurt Hugenberg, Janice Kelly, Mary Johannesen-Schmidt, Jennifer Spoor, and Michael Schmitt for their comments on a draft of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Initial submission: March 7, 2005 Initial acceptance: February 14, 2006 Final acceptance: March 14, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!