Matthew S. McGlone, Department of Communication Studies, The University of Texas at Austin; Joshua Aronson, Department of Applied Psychology, New York University; Diane Kobrynowicz, Division of Recreational Sports, The University of Texas at Austin.
STEREOTYPE THREAT AND THE GENDER GAP IN POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 392–398, December 2006
How to Cite
McGlone, M. S., Aronson, J. and Kobrynowicz, D. (2006), STEREOTYPE THREAT AND THE GENDER GAP IN POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 392–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00314.x
This research was supported in part by a Research Opportunity Award from the National Science Foundation (BCS#0126557-A1). We thank Angela Neal and Buffie Longmire for their assistance in data collection and Ann McGillicuddy–De Lisi, Michael Inzlicht, and John Daly for their comments and suggestions regarding this research.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Initial submission: April 5, 2005 Initial acceptance: February 24, 2006 Final acceptance: April 14, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!