Ann R. Fischer, Department of Psychology, Southern Illinois University–Carbondale.
WOMEN'S BENEVOLENT SEXISM AS REACTION TO HOSTILITY
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 410–416, December 2006
How to Cite
Fischer, A. R. (2006), WOMEN'S BENEVOLENT SEXISM AS REACTION TO HOSTILITY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 410–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00316.x
Many thanks to Nancy Hammoudah, Jennifer Davidson, Colleen Seaton, Jennifer Gregory, and Jessica Talbot for help with data collection and to Steven Galka and Sandra Piedrahita Palacio for data entry. Thanks also to Ball State University, where a portion of this research was conducted.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Initial submission: July 25, 2005 Initial acceptance: February 20, 2006 Final acceptance: May 11, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!