Ann R. Fischer, Department of Psychology, Southern Illinois University–Carbondale.
WOMEN'S BENEVOLENT SEXISM AS REACTION TO HOSTILITY
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 410–416, December 2006
How to Cite
Fischer, A. R. (2006), WOMEN'S BENEVOLENT SEXISM AS REACTION TO HOSTILITY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 30: 410–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2006.00316.x
Many thanks to Nancy Hammoudah, Jennifer Davidson, Colleen Seaton, Jennifer Gregory, and Jessica Talbot for help with data collection and to Steven Galka and Sandra Piedrahita Palacio for data entry. Thanks also to Ball State University, where a portion of this research was conducted.
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2006
- Initial submission: July 25, 2005 Initial acceptance: February 20, 2006 Final acceptance: May 11, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!