Sarah E. Ullman, Stephanie M. Townsend, Henreitta H. Filipas, and Laura L. Starzynski, Department of Criminal Justice, University of Illinois at Chicago.
STRUCTURAL MODELS OF THE RELATIONS OF ASSAULT SEVERITY, SOCIAL SUPPORT, AVOIDANCE COPING, SELF-BLAME, AND PTSD AMONG SEXUAL ASSAULT SURVIVORS
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 23–37, March 2007
How to Cite
Ullman, S. E., Townsend, S. M., Filipas, H. H. and Starzynski, L. L. (2007), STRUCTURAL MODELS OF THE RELATIONS OF ASSAULT SEVERITY, SOCIAL SUPPORT, AVOIDANCE COPING, SELF-BLAME, AND PTSD AMONG SEXUAL ASSAULT SURVIVORS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 23–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00328.x
This research was supported by National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grant #AA13455 to Sarah Ullman.
We thank Richard T. Campbell for statistical advice, Rebecca Campbell for reviewing an earlier draft of this article, and Kelly Kinnison for assistance with data collection.
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2007
- Initial submission: April 5, 2005 Initial acceptance: April 3, 2006 Final acceptance: May 18, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!