Laurie A. Rudman and Kimberly Fairchild, Department of Psychology, Rutgers University.
THE F WORD: IS FEMINISM INCOMPATIBLE WITH BEAUTY AND ROMANCE?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 125–136, June 2007
How to Cite
Rudman, L. A. and Fairchild, K. (2007), THE F WORD: IS FEMINISM INCOMPATIBLE WITH BEAUTY AND ROMANCE?. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 125–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00346.x
This research was partially supported by Grant BCS-0417335 from the National Science Foundation. We thank Gloria Cowan, Peter Glick, Diana Sanchez, and Jayne Stake for their helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Initial submission: April 5, 2005Initial acceptance: February 24, 2006Final acceptance: April 14, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!