Amy M. Young, Institute for Research on Women and Gender, University of Michigan; Sean Esteban McCabe, Substance Abuse Research Center, The University of Michigan; Carol J. Boyd, Nursing and Women's Studies, The University of Michigan.
ADOLESCENTS' SEXUAL INFERENCES ABOUT GIRLS WHO CONSUME ALCOHOL
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 229–240, September 2007
How to Cite
Young, A. M., McCabe, S. E. and Boyd, C. J. (2007), ADOLESCENTS' SEXUAL INFERENCES ABOUT GIRLS WHO CONSUME ALCOHOL. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 229–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00366.x
This study was funded in part by a grant awarded to the first author from The University of Michigan's Institute for Research on Women and Gender. We would like to thank Scott Crawford, Ellen Gordon, and Duston Pope for their help with the delivery of the Web-based survey in the school system and Amy Miller for her assistance with the editing of this document.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: June 6, 2006Initial acceptance: December 27, 2006Final acceptance: March 14, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!