Stephanie Milan, Department of Psychology, University of Connecticut; Trace S. Kershaw, Jessica Lewis, Mary Patrikios, and Jeannette R. Ickovics, Yale School of Public Health, Yale University; Claire Westdahl, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University; Sharon Schindler Rising, Centering Pregnancy and Parenting Association, Cheshire, CT.
CAREGIVING HISTORY AND PRENATAL DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS IN LOW-INCOME ADOLESCENT AND YOUNG ADULT WOMEN: MODERATING AND MEDIATING EFFECTS
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 241–251, September 2007
How to Cite
Milan, S., Kershaw, T. S., Lewis, J., Westdahl, C., Rising, S. S., Patrikios, M. and Ickovics, J. R. (2007), CAREGIVING HISTORY AND PRENATAL DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS IN LOW-INCOME ADOLESCENT AND YOUNG ADULT WOMEN: MODERATING AND MEDIATING EFFECTS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 241–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00367.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: January 30, 2006Initial acceptance: May 8, 2006Final acceptance: March 23, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!