Arielle F. Shanok, Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University; Lisa Miller, Department of Counseling and Clinical Psychology, Teachers College, Columbia University.
STEPPING UP TO MOTHERHOOD AMONG INNER-CITY TEENS
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 252–261, September 2007
How to Cite
Shanok, A. F. and Miller, L. (2007), STEPPING UP TO MOTHERHOOD AMONG INNER-CITY TEENS. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 252–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00368.x
This study was funded by National Institute of Mental Health grant number 5K08MH01649-03, awarded to the second author. Many thanks are due to participating clinicians Drs. Merav Gur and Christine Fernandez and to consulting Professor of Anthropology Charles Harrington and Professor of Organizational Psychology Debra Noumair. We are also particularly grateful to the young mothers and mothers-to-be for their trusting and candid involvement.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: March 6, 2006Initial acceptance: September 7, 2006Final acceptance: March 13, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!