Isis H. Settles, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University; Lilia M. Cortina, Department of Psychology and Program in Women's Studies, University of Michigan; Abigail J. Stewart, Department of Psychology and Program in Women's Studies, University of Michigan; Janet Malley, Institute for Research on Women and Gender, University of Michigan.
VOICE MATTERS: BUFFERING THE IMPACT OF A NEGATIVE CLIMATE FOR WOMEN IN SCIENCE
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 270–281, September 2007
How to Cite
Settles, I. H., Cortina, L. M., Stewart, A. J. and Malley, J. (2007), VOICE MATTERS: BUFFERING THE IMPACT OF A NEGATIVE CLIMATE FOR WOMEN IN SCIENCE. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 270–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00370.x
This research was supported by an ADVANCE Institutional Transformation grant from the National Science Foundation and a grant from the Office of the Provost at the University of Michigan.
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: November 13, 2006Initial acceptance: February 7, 2007Final acceptance: March 2, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!