Christie P. Karpiak, James P. Buchanan, Megan Hosey, and Allison Smith, Department of Psychology, University of Scranton.
UNIVERSITY STUDENTS FROM SINGLE-SEX AND COEDUCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS: DIFFERENCES IN MAJORS AND ATTITUDES AT A CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 282–289, September 2007
How to Cite
Karpiak, C. P., Buchanan, J. P., Hosey, M. and Smith, A. (2007), UNIVERSITY STUDENTS FROM SINGLE-SEX AND COEDUCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOLS: DIFFERENCES IN MAJORS AND ATTITUDES AT A CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 282–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00371.x
We would like to thank Dr. John C. Norcross for his helpful comments on an earlier version of this article. Preliminary findings from the first study were presented at the Biennial Meeting of the Society for Research in Child Development in Atlanta in April 2005 and portions of the second study were presented at the Eastern Psychological Association meeting in Boston in March 2005.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: March 28, 2006Initial acceptance: December 31, 2006Final acceptance: April 2, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!