Robert J. Boeckmann, Department of Psychology, University of Alaska Anchorage; N. T. Feathers, School of Psychology, Flinders University.
GENDER, DISCRIMINATION BELIEFS, GROUP-BASED GUILT, AND RESPONSES TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR AUSTRALIAN WOMEN
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Psychology of Women Quarterly
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 290–304, September 2007
How to Cite
Boeckmann, R. J. and Feather, N. T. (2007), GENDER, DISCRIMINATION BELIEFS, GROUP-BASED GUILT, AND RESPONSES TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR AUSTRALIAN WOMEN. Psychology of Women Quarterly, 31: 290–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-6402.2007.00372.x
This study was supported by a grant from the Australian Research Council. We are sincerely grateful to Ian R. McKee for assistance with statistical analyses and to several anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments.
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Initial submission: August 10, 2004Initial acceptance: July 12, 2006Final acceptance: April 5, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!